Tuesday 28 February 2012

My Dottee Dolls

These are the Dottee Dolls that i make myself. These a from a pattern from a friends website i copied years ago, and i have expanded my ideas etc.
Pictures following:


This little one above has been finished and she has a new home.

 My table when i am busy creating
 This little guy i made like a Rudolpf for Christmas. 
He is almost done and will be ready to home shortly
This is a little angel and she needs some beads for the bottom
then she is ready to re-home also.


I am always on the look out for cute buttons or beads, fat quarters of
materials and some long lengths or balls of funky wool for these little creations.
Any donations welcome


Post to :
 
Mandy Russell
P. O. Box  601
Noarlunga Centre  SA  5168
AUSTRALIA.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OHH Mandy! These dollies are soooo cute, especially the first one! I used to make dolls too, long time ago. Your table looks pretty neat and clean, when I'm scrapbooking or working with my favorite toys -papers hehe- my desk looks totally messy :/
    By the way, love seeing your creations ^^

    ReplyDelete