Tuesday 28 February 2012

First Post of 2012

Hello Fellow Bloggers,
Sorry it has been so long since i have written in here. I promise to try and get in here more often.

Other than finishing my Year 12 equivalent as an adult this year, i hope to be able to practice some of my crafty loves.

I have included a photo of a journal i made for someone in a swap a fair while ago. I had some much fun, that i am going to make some more of these and other crafty items. Like my Dottee dolls. If you would like to know more details about these, please leave me some comments.


Much Love to you all.

Meowmy xoxo   =^..^=

 i used a black journal A5 size, and padded the front with wadding. My friend love roosters, so i used rooster material, and used various methods (hand sewing and a hot glue gun to attach various brads etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment